Valentine’s Day. Mother’s Day. Anniversary. Birthday. Wedding. These are just some of the many occasions that women get a chance to be spoiled by their husbands, significant others/boyfriends, and apples-of-their-eyes! So, instead of creating a list of “5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her,” I thought the generous males we all know and love deserve their own list. Don’t know what to get your sweetie for Cupid’s Day? Keep reading for my five favorite gift ideas, in no particular order.
1. Take one of your favorite pictures of your love bug (baby picture, a picture from one of his milestones (graduation, job promotion, turning 21 etc.) and turn it into a puzzle. Click here to do so now!
2. If your sweetie is a sports watchin’, car lovin’, barbecue-stain-on-his-white-t-shirt, kind of man’s man, then this “Football Tailgate Gift Basket” is just the thing to tickle his fancy and fulfill his chips, salsa, and munchies eating ways.
3. Send him on an scavenger hunt indoors, whether it be his house, apartment, dorm, or man cave! Have him find five small things/clues that lead him to the gift of your choice! No, you dressed in naughty lingerie doesn’t count. Does he need a new golf set? Are his favorite pair of Chucks about to give out? Take a peek at what he needs but is too lazy to get, and have that be your end-of-the-scavenger gift.
4. If your sweetie is the adventurous and spontaneous type, book a weekend getaway for the both of you. The perk of this gift is that you get to enjoy it, too (ooooh, yeah). Want to up the ante and really speak to his inner-go-with-the-flow? Just pack your bags, go to the airport, and select the first flight! Remember, this is a weekend trip, so don’t go too far!
5. Is he your “sun, moon, and stars?” Is he the Shakespearean type. The emo, but he’s not emo, fella? Then prove it and name a star after him! Sure, a “rose by any other name would still smell as sweet,” but hey, that doesn’t mean you’d want to call a rose a pungent tumbleweed, does it? I digress.
So, there you have it, my “5 Valentine’s Day Ideas For Him.” Hope I helped you in your quest for a V-Day gift. Still don’t know what to get your sweetie? Then, well, maybe you should stop being so picky! 😉
XO & Pencil Chatter,